Hi everyone!
I decided to start this blog to help everyone keep up the Mayson and Hunter. My goal is to update it weekly with their adventures, funny stories, and pictures. Right now they are napping so I have the time to start.
We just got back from Alpine where we had a great time snowmobiling, sledding, and building a snowman. Hunter looked like the little boy from the Christmas Story and when he fell he was so puffy he couldn't get up. The first day I had him in two layers of clothes plus a snowsuit, jacket, scarf, hat, and gloves. He sure was warm but could not move! Mayson had a blast as well and bossed everyone around and picked who would drive her in the snowmobile. Most of the time it was Daddy or Poppy. I drove Hunter around and he sat so still I thought he fell asleep. He was exhausted from walking in the snow and after our adventures outside(for maybe an hour) Hunter would nap for 3 hours.
We got home on Sunday and after being gone almost every weekend in December we were happy to be home. This week is being spent reorganizing and cleaning out closets and getting our donation to Goodwill ready. The kids go back to preschool on Thursday so by next week we should be back in our routine.
Hunter is talking away with his favorite words being "NO" and "Mine". He is understanding everything just not talking too much. I guess he won't be the chatterbox his older sister is. His next checkup is in February and I think he will be close to 30 lbs. He seems to getting taller too!
Here are some pictures.
I love that you are doing this! The pictures are adorable....and hope you survived the cold. :)
ReplyDelete-Catherine
We survived but I am so ready for summer!!
ReplyDelete